Saturday, December 11, 2010

Gaming Giant Makes Gargantuan Mistake

Call of duty Black Ops(Cod BO) was hyped to be the best call of duty game ever made. It could have been, and it still might! but the problem is, It's bugged to the ends
of the earth.

I recently bought an alienware laptop which is considered a high end laptop designed specifically for gaming. So when i picked up my pre-ordered game of CoD BO, i thought
my laptop would have no problems running it. I installed it, loaded it up, and in the menu it started doing something I wasn't expecting. It was lagging...
I nearly threw my laptop out the window as this was the first game i had loaded onto it and i thought it was just a piece of trash that i had wasted $1500 on. After
raging to one of my friends about it, he tells me that a lot of other PC gamers are having the same problems, even absolute top of the range computers. It wasn't the
computers probem... It was the game. This top of the range game that was hyped for months was unplayable. Screw you Call of Duty! Your game lags to the point its unplayable!

Release a patch that fixes it or give me my money back!

Has anyone else had this problem? let me know!

Carl

2 comments:

  1. ya I agree with you Carl, it didnt happen to me befor but I know a frind who had it....
    He was soo upset coz the computer was new and it was especially built for gaming, finally he discovered that the problem was from the game.

    I think thats so frustrating

    Taha

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW alienware laptop !!!

    Must be a rich man!
    BTW, hope your game will be fixed with a new patch in the future:)

    Allen

    ReplyDelete