Thursday, December 16, 2010

Game Review of ★Mario Kart Wii★

Hello guys, i love to play video games with my WII when killing spare time. I played a lot of wii games, and one of my most favourate one is Mario Kart Wii. It is really a good game for playing with ur friends, and especially ur girlfriend :P

I would like share some of my experiences of playing this fantastic racing game with u   guys, hope u enjoy it.
Before u start the game, u can choose various characters such as mario bros, big monster, princess,etc.. After u pick up ur character, u need to choose ur Motorcycle, just choose what ever u like. It is pretty fun to try out all the vehicles.
This game is more about racing, u can choose to play with in teams or single competitions. There are totally 12 players in the game include bots. Three Laps is needed to finish a game.
This game is easy to attract players attention, and u will easily put urself into the game completely.
Lastly, i suggest u guys to buy this game and enjoy it with ur friends or family. Hope u guys like it. 



Allen 

1 comment:

  1. cool my friend he has wii i will definitely buy it thanks Allen.


    Abdull

    ReplyDelete